Child Daycare Management Training from World Education
Our 6 month child daycare management training program combines three courses into a single training track:
- Child Day Care Management
- Child Health, Nutrition & Safety
- Early Childhood Development
Do you love working with children? Have you considered a career as achild care worker, or running your own home-based day care business?
Our child day care management training course provides you with the information you need to take the first step toward a rewarding career in the rapidly growing field of child day care.
Our child day care management course teaches you the key management concepts involved in being a professional child care worker. Child care workers are special people with a passion for helping children grow and learn. They also provide children with the behavioral and emotional support they need in order to feel safe and secure while in the care of the caregivers.
Child daycare management specialists are in high demand, and that demand is expected to grow at a faster rate than many other occupations.
After completing the child daycare management course, you will be able to:
- Identify the elements involved in starting a daycare business
- Comprehend the requirements and considerations for planning a daily schedule
- Identify methods for generating enrollment, solving common problems, and setting professional goals
- Identify methods and considerations for developing a curriculum
- Define example activities for early childhood curriculum
Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
Our Child Health, Safety and Nutrition module provides students with a firm grasp of the latest developments in health, safety and nutrition as well as their application in multiple child care settings.
The learning module covers the health, safety and nutritional needs of infant through school-age children, with extea focus on topics critical to the early identification of childrens health conditions.
You'll also receive training on how to Collaborate with parents, and how to deal with individual differences, as well as the critical importance of health, safety and nutrition education in the daycare setting.
The course provides you with clear, concise, thought-provoking information, and includes easyily accessible checklists, guidelines and lesson plans that are essential for early childhood students.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define the principles of promoting a healthy childhood lifestyle to achieve optimal growth and development
- Identify various conditions affecting child health
- Identify methods for maintaining a safe environment which reduces risk of injury
- Define the basic concepts for food and nutrition for the child
- Identify methods for effective meal planning
World Education.net's child daycare management trining course provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to pursue your passion for working with children in one of the fastest growing career fields in the country. Please click on the Registration button to get started today, or chat with a representative for more information.
This course is eligible for Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funding.
Other online certificate courses :
Admnistrative Assistant & Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks
Child Cay Care Management
Event Planning Entrepreneur
Course Access Time
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Our educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
- How to Start a Home-Based Day-Care Business by Shari Steelsmith
- Early Education Curriculum: A Child''s Connection to the World by Hilda Jackman
- Health, Safety and Nutrition for the Young Child by Lynn R. Marotz
- Understanding Child Development by Rosalind Charlesworth
- Broadband or high-speed internet access is required. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
- Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
- Windows hardware configurations and processors are acceptable
- Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
- 1 GB RAM minimum recommended
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 and Mac OS X 10 or higher with Windows
- Web Browsers
- Google Chrome is highly recommended
- Internet Explorer is not recommended as it may not display certain menus and links
- Cookies MUST be enabled
- Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Kindle Reader App is needed for many of our courses (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Media Plug-ins (These may be required depending on your course media.)
- Adobe Flash Player (Required for many of our career courses and ALL of our IT courses.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
- PowerPoint Viewer (Use this if you don''t have PowerPoint)