CAPM Certification Training from World Education
Over the course of our CAPM certification training, you'll learn proven project management methods as well as new techniques being employed by successful project managers for.
Our CAPM certification course introduces students to manual techniques perfected during the past half century along with progressive automated techniques, all of which are consistent with the most current PMBOK Guide and integrated with Microsoft Project 2010.
The course is focused on helping students build strong portfolios that showcase their newly acquired project management skills.
Upon successful completion of your CAPM certification training, you'll be able to:
- Define project prioritization, life cycles, and roles
- Identify the steps involved in developing a project management plan
- Comprehend methods for assessing project needs, costs, and risks
- Identify the elements involved in performing projects
- Define the elements involved in project supply chain management
As with all of our online certificate courses, the CAPM certificate training course is 100% online and instructor-led to offer students greater the opportunity to pursue their educational goals at their own pace, from the comfort of their own homes. Our open enrollment policy allows you to begin your studies at any time by simply enrolling in the course.
You may also be interested in other online courses from World Education, including:
Dental Office Assistant
Course Access Time
We offer open enrollment in which students can sign up at any time. Students can proceed as fast or slow as they want, but must complete the program in a maximum of 12 months. If you need more time, extensions are available for a small fee.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Our educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
The intended audience for this program is individuals that are seeking to gain employment in the field of Project Management or wishing to enhance their skills in the field of Project Management.
- Contemporary Project Management by Timothy Kloppenborg
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) by Project Management Institute
- Achieve CAPM Exam Success: A Concise Study Guide and Desk Reference by Diane Altwies & Frank Reynolds
- Broadband or high-speed internet access is required. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
- Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
- Windows hardware configurations and processors are acceptable
- Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
- 1 GB RAM minimum recommended
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 and Mac OS X 10 or higher with Windows
- Web Browsers
- Google Chrome is highly recommended
- Internet Explorer is not recommended as it may not display certain menus and links
- Cookies MUST be enabled
- Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Kindle Reader App is needed for many of our courses (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Media Plug-ins (These may be required depending on your course media.)
- Adobe Flash Player (Required for many of our career courses and ALL of our IT courses.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
- PowerPoint Viewer (Use this if you don''t have PowerPoint)