Time-on-Task: 36 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
Navigating a job search can be frustrating, daunting, and ineffective if done incorrectly. Job seekers need to know how to develop a proactive job search. Upon completion of this course, students will be able to use data from self-assessment tools to select a job title, analyze their career marketing documents, analyze the strategies available to effectively access the hidden job market and the strategies to employ before, during, and after a job interview. Students will be able to differentiate between network communication strategies, develop a job search social media plan, and analyze the resources available to them in their job search.
- Analyze the results of a self-assessment as it relates to a job search
- Create career marketing documentation to use in a job search
- Analyze strategies used to access the hidden job market
- Determine a job search communication strategy
- Analyze a social media plan for use in a job search
- Develop a job search monitoring plan
- Analyze job pre-interview strategies
- Analyze job post-interview strategies
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.