If at first you don’t succeed—pie, pie again! Join us for this hands-on class and master the essential pie-making skills all bakers should know. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for mixing, rolling and baking perfectly flaky crusts every time. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice simple—yet impressive—techniques for making a lattice-top fruit pie.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 10 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Participants will take home their own pie