There are several Tuition Assistance programs available to assist individuals with funding for Workforce and Career Training in the State of West Virginia.
Please select from the list below for more details.
As always, we are happy to help you with any questions that you may have.
304.367.4920 or CEInfo@pierpont.edu
Pierpont C&TC School Code: 040385
WV Higher Education Adult Part-Time Student (HEAPS) Grant
A student is eligible for consideration for a HEAPS WD grant award if:
• West Virginia resident for more than 12 consecutive months as of July 1 of the award year.
• Demonstrates that he/she has financial need for the funds. This program follows the same Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) cut-off as the West Virginia Higher Education Grant Program.
• Is a United States of America citizen or permanent resident.
• Is not incarcerated in a correctional facility.
• Is not in default on a higher education loan.
• Is in compliance with the Military Selective Service Act.
• Has obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Meets requirements for admission to requested program and has not withdrawn from previously funded HEAPS WD program(s).
• Is enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a post-secondary program, industry recognized credential or other skill development program at an eligible institution. Any questions regarding eligibility should be directed to the Division of Financial Aid at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission.
|Workforce Investment Act (WIOA)||
Administered by Work Force West Virginia.
|MyCAA||This program is for the spouses of Active duty military.
Provides up to $4000 of tuition assistance.
The MyCAA program is open to all eligible spouses under the new program guidelines below:
Please note that these Financial Aid programs are designed specifically for Workforce and Career training and differ from those available to academic degree completion (Associate, Bachelors, Masters, etc.) students. Degree students should be directed toward Pierpont's Financial Aid Office for more information.