There are several Tuition Assistance programs available to assist individuals with funding for Workforce and Career Training in the State of West Virginia.
Please select from the list below for more details.
As always, we are happy to help you with any questions that you may have.
304.367.4920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pierpont C&TC School Code: 040385
|UP TO $4000.00 Grant Funding||Funds will cover required cost, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, tools, and special equipment for those who qualify through Workforce WV. Contact your county office to apply.|
|A student is eligible for consideration for a HEAPS WD grant award if:
• West Virginia resident for more than 12 consecutive months as of July 1 of the award year.
• Demonstrates that he/she has financial need for the funds. This program follows the same Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) cut-off as the West Virginia Higher Education Grant Program. In the 2018-19 year the cut-off is set at an $11,000 EFC.
• Is a United States of America citizen or permanent resident.
• Is not incarcerated in a correctional facility.
• Is not in default on a higher education loan.
• Is in compliance with the Military Selective Service Act.
• Has obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Meets requirements for admission to requested program and has not withdrawn from previously funded HEAPS WD program(s).
• Is enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a post-secondary program, industry recognized credential or other skill development program at an eligible institution.
Click HERE to apply
|Apply through Workforce WV. Contact your county office.|
$4000.00 Grant Funding
|The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) of the Department of Defense is an educational financing program for spouses of active duty service members and activated guard and reserve members. MyCAA offers up to $4,000 to eligible military spouses to pursue certifications or licenses for portable careers.
Apply here https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/
|GI Bill||Contact us at 304-367-4920 to see if the course you are interested in qualifies for funding.|